It’s with good reason that those who strive for a healthy and balanced lifestyle have naturally gravitated towards Cocobella coconut water to help look and feel good every day.
Cocobella products contain 100% pure coconut water, which is why it’s an ideal remedy to give your daily routine a health kick.
Coconut water is the clear fluid found inside young green coconuts and is naturally rich in electrolytes, making it a great source of hydration as well as a number of additional benefits. It’s been consumed in its natural form – straight from the coconut – for hundreds of years in parts of Asia, the South Pacific and Brazil. So what are the benefits of coconut water?
Here are our top benefits of coconut water:
- It’s naturally hydrating. Coconut water is naturally rich in 5 key electrolytes (potassium, calcium, sodium, magnesium and phosphorous) making it super-refreshing and hydrating.
- It helps replenish after exercise. Coconut water is a great source of potassium, which can aid in recovery. Perspiration during exercise leads to a loss of electrolytes and causes an imbalance in body fluids. A loss of just 1-2% of your body’s water can cause dehydration and lessen your performance.
- It’s made from one pure ingredient. No added sugar, no artificial flavours, no colours – all of which are often found in regular sports drinks – this benefit helps your body.
- It provides a natural energy boost for busy people. Enjoy a clean caffeine-free source of energy. Cocobella’s portable packaging makes it easy to hydrate on the fly.
- It’s free from nasty surprises. There’s no added sugar, concentrates, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. It’s gluten free and contains no genetically modified ingredients.
- It’s a lighter alternative. Coconut water naturally contains 50% less sugar than apple juice and contains zero fat or cholesterol.
- It can help prevent muscle cramping. Maintaining good levels of potassium helps reduce muscle cramping during exercise.
- It contains antiviral and antibacterial properties. Coconut water is naturally high in lauric acid, used by the body to make monolaurin, a disease fighting fatty-acid derivative.
- It’s gut-friendly. Coconut water supports a crucial aspect of maintaining a healthy immune system by helping to reduce acidity and balance the body’s natural Ph.
- It tastes great! Beware – it may bring fantasies of the warm sun on your skin, sand between your toes or sounds of the ocean to mind… tropical holiday anyone?
These are just some of our top benefits of coconut water. Try it for yourself today.