It’s with good reason that those who strive for a healthy and balanced lifestyle have naturally gravitated to Cocobella coconut water to help look and feel good every day.
Cocobella products contain 100% pure coconut water, which is why it’s an ideal remedy to give your daily routine a health kick.
Coconut water is the clear fluid found inside young green coconuts and is naturally rich in electrolytes, making it a great source of hydration. It’s been consumed in its natural form – straight from the coconut – for hundreds of years in parts of Asia, the South Pacific and Brazil.
Here are our top 10 reasons to make coconut water a long lasting companion:
- It’s naturally hydrating. Coconut water is naturally rich in 5 key electrolytes (potassium, calcium, sodium, magnesium and phosphorous) making it super-refreshing and hydrating.
- It helps replenish after exercise. Coconut water is a great source of potassium, which can aid in recovery. Perspiration during exercise leads to a loss of electrolytes and causes an imbalance in body fluids. A loss of just 1-2% of your body’s water can cause dehydration and lessen your performance.
- It’s made from one pure ingredient. No added sugar, no artificial flavours, no colours – all of which are often found in regular sports drinks.
- It provides a natural energy boost for busy people. Enjoy a clean caffeine-free source of energy. Cocobella’s portable packaging makes it easy to hydrate on the fly.
- It’s free from nasty surprises. There’s no added sugar, concentrates, artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. It’s gluten free and contains no genetically modified ingredients.
- It’s a lighter alternative. Coconut water naturally contains 50% less sugar than apple juice and contains zero fat or cholesterol.
- It can help prevent muscle cramping. Maintaining good levels of potassium helps reduce muscle cramping during exercise.
- It contains antiviral and antibacterial properties. Coconut water is naturally high in lauric acid, used by the body to make monolaurin, a disease fighting fatty-acid derivative.
- It’s gut-friendly. Coconut water supports a crucial aspect of maintaining a healthy immune system by helping to reduce acidity and balance the body’s natural Ph.
- It tastes great! Beware – it may bring fantasies of the warm sun on your skin, sand between your toes or sounds of the ocean to mind… tropical holiday anyone?