TERMS AND CONDITIONS
METHOD OF ENTRY
- Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Entry is open to Australian residents aged 17 and over only.
- The promoter is Zing! Insights Pty Ltd. Employees of Zing! Insights Pty Ltd, Cocobella (and Made Group) and their immediate families are ineligible. By entering this competition, entrants will be deemed to agree with these terms of entry.
- The competition commences on 14th October 2016 and ends on 15th November 2016 at 6:00pm AEDT (the Promotion Period).
- Entrants must respond to the question “Tell us in 30 words or less why you love Cocobella” at the end of the survey.
- Entrants must include their contact phone number.
- Only one entry per person may be submitted. All entries become and remain the property of Zing! Insights Pty Ltd.
- 5 people will each win 1 (ONE) “one month’s supply of Cocobella” (includes 3x cases of Cocobella 1l ‘Straight Up’ – 18 packs total). The estimated total prize value is $AU450 (GST Included). The prize is “one month’s supply of Cocobella” only and does not include any incidentals or other items and is limited to “one month’s supply of Cocobella”.
- All valid entries are automatically entered into the prize draw. The five winners will be selected by Zing! Insights Pty Ltd. A Zing! Insights Pty Ltd or Made Group representative will contact the five winners by email by Friday, November 25th 2016.
- Zing! Insights Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss, damages, or injury incurred in connection with taking up the prizes.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
The Prizewinners will be notified by email sent directly by Zing! Insights Pty Ltd or Made Group.
- This is a game of skill. Chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be judged based upon creative merit. All entries must be the original independent creation of the entrant and free of any claims that they infringe any third party rights. Entries must not have been published previously and/or have been used to win prizes in any other competitions.
The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Zing! Insights Pty Ltd assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, or alterations of entries, and reserves the right to take any action that may be available. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned, due to causes including, but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter which corrupt or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the promoter reserves the rights in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, take any action that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition. Subject to State Regulation.
- All details of the entrants will be used and preserved in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.
- Zing! Insights Pty Ltd nor their associated companies will be held liable for any loss, damage or injury of the results directly or indirectly from the Winner taking part in any aspect of the Prize.
- Zing! Insights Pty Ltd is a registered company of 73 Little Page Street VIC 3206 (A.C.N. 60 542 457 5)