TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
HOW TO ENTER
To enter individuals must;
Follow all three participating brands on Instagram: @purecocobella @hanami_cosmetics and @thebasecollective
Tag three friends in the comments under the competition image on any of the brands Instagram feeds.
Disclaimer: this Competition is not affiliated with, sponsored by or administered by Instagram.
WHO CAN ENTER
2. Entry is only open to residents of Australia who are thirteen years (13) or older. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
4. Multiple entries are accepted as long as the entrant has met all the entry criteria on each submission.
5. The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that his or her Entry will not be obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
6. The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO WIN
7. The Competition commences at 12pm AEST on Friday 18th November 2016 and closes at 9pm AEST on Friday 2nd December 2016 (the “Competition Period”). Final Entries must be uploaded and / or shared before 9pm on Friday 2nd December 2016.
8. At the conclusion of the Competition Period, one (1) Entry will be selected as a Major Prize winner of the Competition by a panel appointed by the Promoter (the “Winner”), at the Promoter’s sole discretion. Entries are judged on most creative response. This is a competition of skill and chance plays no part in the determination of the Winner.
9. The Winner shall be determined on behalf of COCOBELLA by agency Nitty Gritty at 1/381 Brunswick Street Fitzroy, Victoria 3065, and announced on Monday 4th April 2016. The decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all. The Winner shall be notified via a Facebook and Instagram post on their winning entry, as well as a confirmation email.
10. The Winner will receive the following
Three month’s worth of Cocobella Straight Up
Two nail varnish and two lip balms from Hanami Cosmetics
Three months supply of The Base Collective products
11. The total retail value of the Prize is approximately AUD $530
12. The Prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. If a Winner is not contactable or the Prize is not claimed by the Winner prior to 1st January 2017 the Prize will be forfeited and will be awarded to an alternate winner. The Promoter reserves the right to reselect an alternative Winner as necessary to distribute the Prize/s subject to any directions given by the relevant authority.
RELEASE FOR PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
14. The Winner agrees to participate in any promotional activities associated with the Prize such as public appearances, photo opportunities or media interviews, as might be required by the Promoter. The Winner agrees to the Promoter using the Winner’s likeness and image for any purpose related to the Prize and Competition.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
15. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
16. Any cost associated with accessing Instagram and mobile applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
17. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
18. The Promoter and it’s associated agencies shall not be liable in any way if the performance of obligations hereunder is delayed or becomes impossible by reason of any Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause.
19. The Promoter does not collect any personal information in this competition. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you will be contacted by Cocobella on Instagram and asked to contact us for the purposes of distributing your prize to you.
20. The Promoter is MADE (AUST) PTY LTD ABN 19 009 936 574, having its registered office at 1263 Ferntree Gully Rd, Scoresby VIC 3179 Australia
21. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of Victoria, Australia.