- Line a small container with non-stick paper (Michelle used a 10cm x 10cm container).
- Make the base: in a food processor, blend the almonds until they are fine. Add in the soaked dates and water, then blend until the mixture clumps together. Spread this mixture evenly over the base of the container.
- Make the caramel filling: in a blender or food processor, blend the coconut yoghurt, almond butter and dates until smooth. Pour the caramel filling over the base. Set in the freezer for at least 60 minutes until the caramel is firm.
- Make the chocolate topping: melt the chocolate and almond butter until smooth. Pour the chocolate over the set caramel layer.
- Put the slice back in the freezer for at least 30 minutes before cutting it.