- To make the quick pickled onions place red onions into an airtight glass jar, with the salt, sugar and apple cider vinegar to cover. Stir, and refrigerate for an hour.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan over medium heat and place cumin, smoked paprika and chilli flakes in pan and cook until fragrant.
- Add the beans, corn and peas to pan. Stir to coat with spices and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Heat tortillas as directed on package.
- Spread tortillas with beetroot hummus, top with spiced bean mixture, tomatoes, rocket, avocado and slices of pickled onion (reserve remaining onions for other uses).
- To make dressing combine Cocobella coconut yoghurt, lime juice and coriander. Season to taste.
- Drizzle dressing over tacos and top with fresh coriander leaves and lime juice. Enjoy!