- Roughly mash the banana and ½ cup of blueberries in a bowl.
- Add oats, chia seeds, coconut yoghurt and coconut water and mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture in an air-tight jar/container and refrigerate overnight or for at least a few hours.
- Heat up the rest of the blueberries (½ cup) in a small pot with a tbsp of pure maple syrup and a splash of coconut water, until they start bubbling up and caramelising.
- (OPTIONAL) Blend the oat mixture for a creamier, smoother consistency.
- Serve the overnight oats in a bowl with the blueberry compote and your favourite toppings. This one has fresh ripe mango, a sprinkle of LSA mix, strawberries, desiccated coconut, and an extra dollop of Cocobella coconut yoghurt.