- Take a small bowl and put your cashews in there. Cover them with boiling water and allow to soak for an hour or two. Afterwards, drain them and rinse with cold water.
- Place the cream cheese, soaked cashews, coconut cream, vanilla, maple syrup and blueberries in a blender. Blend on medium-high speed until you have a completely smooth mixture (the key thing to look out for are the cashews: they cannot be gritty).
- Split half the blueberry mixture into a small bowl and add in the coconut yoghurt. Swirl them through gently, not quite fulling mixing them together – they’ll look particularly cool if they are two-toned when you pull them out of the moulds.
- Take some popsicle moulds and scoop some of the plain blueberry mixture in, the some of the mixture with the coconut yoghurt, plus a little granola. Repeat until you’ve filled up all the moulds.
- Before putting them in the freezer, sprinkle some granola over the bottoms and put in a popsicle stick.
- Place in the freezer overnight and the following day, enjoy the fruits of your handiwork!