- Preheat oven to 170° fan forced.
- Either spray muffin tray with spray coconut oil or use patty pans. I sometimes give the patty pans a light spray too and sometimes the bottoms can stick
- Mash the bananas in a bowl with a fork
- Add all the wet ingredients to the same bowl and mix
- Add all the dry ingredients to the same bowl and mix
- Bake for 25 minutes
- Dig in!!! Store in the fridge for a few days or store in the freezer and zap in the microwave for 30 seconds to defrost and so the choc chips melt.