- Prepare a square tin by lining with baking paper and set aside.
- Add all of the peanut butter base ingredients to a food processor and pulse until a sticky/crumbly dough forms. pour into the tin and press out evenly to form base, set aside.
- Add all of the coconut filling ingredients into a food processor and blend until a thick paste forms. Pour out on top of the peanut butter base and spread out evenly, set aside.
- Add the beans, almond milk and peanut butter for the chocolate filling into a food processor and blend until everything is broken down and smooth. add remaining choc filling ingredients and blend until a thick paste forms. Spread out evenly over the coconut filling, set aside.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, add the chocolate (broken/chopped up) with the almond milk and heat up in 20sec increments, stirring in between, until smooth and melted. Proud melted chocolate topping over the chocolate filling and spread out evenly.
- Place into the freezer for at least 1hr to set slightly before slicing into 16 squares, before storing in the freezer again for another 1-2hrs to set completely.