- Pour 1½ cups boiling water into a large pot and place tea bags in to steep for 10 minutes.
- Remove tea bags, squeezing them to release extra liquid.
- Stir in honey.
- Add pears, pour coconut water over pears to barely cover. Bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, turn heat down and bring water to a simmer.
- Poach pears, covered, for 20-25 minutes or until tender.
- Meanwhile, begin chocolate sauce.
- In a double boiler over medium heat, melt together milk and chocolate until smooth and shiny.
- Pour into serving jug, set aside.
- Once pears are tender, remove them with a slotted spoon.
- Place them in serving bowls.
- Drizzle a little of the poaching liquid over pears.
- Pour chocolate sauce over pears and serve immediately.
You can store unserved poached pears in an airtight container, refrigerated, for 2 days.