1. Blend the Cocobella, almond milk, chia seeds, peanut butter and dates
2. Place sliced fruit in moulds (I have used silicon moulds for easy removal)
3. Pour the mixture into the moulds, filling almost to the top and put the tops on. Wipe up any spills before freezing.
4. Place in a freezer overnight or for several hours until fully frozen
5. Once the pops are frozen and you are ready to serve, melt chocolate in a bowl over boiling water
6. Remove Popsicles from their moulds, drizzle with melted chocolate
7. Place a teaspoon of melted chocolate at the bottom of each Popsicle and quickly sprinkle granola over the chocolate to stick before it sets.
8. Place on a lined tray and return to freezer for 5-10 minutes to set chocolate.
9. Take out of the freezer and enjoy!
A perfect healthy snack after a hot day at the beach!