- Whisk coconut cream, yoghurt and vanilla together.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water and cool slightly
- Strain passionfruit to remove seeds – add liquid to mixture and stir.
- Whisk gelatin into yoghurt mixture until well combined.
- Transfer mixture into a pouring jug (for easier pouring).
- Lightly grease six moulds or small tea cups or ramekins with oil or butter.
- Pour mixture into moulds, dividing equally. Refrigerate until set (at least 4 hours or overnight).
- To service remove from fridge and run under hot tap to loosen panna cotta so you can remove from mould and place on saucer
- Decorate with fresh passionfruit and any fruits you wish or add to granola for a beautiful breakfast.