- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Place the Cocobella yoghurt in the freezer for at least 45 minutes.
- Mix together the Better Being Blends, melted coconut oil and coconut milk. Add in the coconut flour and gluten-free baking powder.
- Add water to achieve desired consistency (coconut flour is very absorbent).
- Add the chunks of chocolate into the mixture and fold to combine. Line a baking tray with baking paper and roll out 6 cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until the cookies are golden brown in colour.
- Take the tray out of the heat and let the cookies sit for an hour before assembling the sandwich.
- Once they’ve cooled down, add 1 tablespoon of Cocobella original coconut yoghurt in between the cookies to form a sandwich.
- Add one extra dollop yoghurt on top for that extra creaminess. Serve.