- In a small bowl, combine bbq sauce, soy sauce, olive oil, smoked paprika and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Tear up rice paper sheet into small pieces, before soaking in hot water for 1-2 minutes.
- Once soaked, add rice paper pieces (without water) and bbq sauce mixture to a frying pan over the heat. Heat until bubbling.
- Cut tempeh and bread into desired sized pieces.
- In a hot frying pan, toast tempeh and bread in olive oil until crispy.
- While these are cooking, cut cos lettuce into small pieces.
- In a small bowl, combine Cocobella Natural coconut yoghurt, soy milk, lemon juice, garlic and salt and pepper to taste to make Caesar-style dressing.
- To serve, add cos lettuce to a large salad bowl, followed by sundried tomatoes, toasted croutons, rice paper bacon, tempeh, avocado and Caesar-style dressing.