- Line a 9” x 10” baking tray with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add coconut yoghurt and mix until smooth.
- Stir through maple syrup and vanilla.
- Fold through chocolate chips.
- Spread yoghurt mixture into lined tray, smoothing out the top.
- Scatter over strawberries, raspberries, blueberries and granola.
- Set in freezer for 3-6 hours or overnight, until completely hardened.
- Remove from freezer and slice into pieces.
Store in an airtight container, in the freezer, for 1-2 weeks.
*I used Organic Times Milk Chocolate Drops. If you want a complete dairy free bark, sub for dairy free dark chocolate.