- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees fan-forced.
- Combine all the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Combine all the wet ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Spoon the mixture into 9 lined muffin pans.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes, or until brown on top and skewer comes out clean.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes before eating or if icing with cashew cream, allow to cool completely before icing!
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.