- In a bowl, mix the buckwheat flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, flaxmeal and zest together.
- Add the lime juice, coconut milk, coconut milk and rice malt syrup and mix well but do not over mix.
- Stir through the blueberries.
- Using an ice-cream scoop, divide the batter into a lined muffin tin. Top with coconut flakes before baking at 190C for 30 minutes.
- When ready, remove from oven. Allow to cool.
- Cut each muffin in half and fill with a teaspoon of Cocobella Strawberry coconut yoghurt. Enjoy!