This recipe is created by the talented @mindfullyjessica!
- Preheat oven to 175C
- Lightly oil holds of a muffin tray. Set aside while you mix the dry ingredients.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, oats, hemp seeds of adding, coconut sugar, baking powder and bicarb soda until combined.
- Add the banana, non dairy milk, coconut yoghurt, coconut oil to a blender and blend until smooth, OR mash the banana very well and mix to combine the liquid ingredients.
- Pour into the bowl of dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Divide into your muffin holds and top with a few blueberries.
- Mix together the crumble topping and place on top, lightly press down a little to ensure they stick.
- Place in the oven to bake for 12-15 minutes.