- Start by soaking your dates in boiling water for 5 minutes. Drain them before adding to a blender with the rest of the crust ingredients. Blend until you have a crumbly mixture that sticks together when you pinch it.
- Add the mix to a mini springform cake pan (5cm high x 10cm in diameter). Use the back of a spoon or the bottom of a glass to press the mixture down until flat, and leave in the freezer to set while you make the filling.
- For the filling, boil your cashews for 5 minutes. Drain your cashews and add to the blender along with the rest of your ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Pour mixture into your cake tin and put back in the freezer to set. Leave for at least 8 hours or overnight. Remove from the tin and leave to thaw for at least an hour in room temperature before serving up.
- While thawing your cake, you can prepare your decorations: slice up a lime into thin slices and cook in a pan in a mixture of sugar and water (be careful not to burn yourself!) and leave to cool in the fridge or freezer for a little while.
- Once thawed, add your blueberries, candied lime slices and coconut flakes on top of your cake and serve!