- Combine the cashews, Cocobella coconut yoghurt, coconut cream, coconut oil, lemon juice and maple syrup into a blender. Blend and gradually pour in more coconut milk (if needed) until smooth and creamy.
- Divide the mixture evenly into 3 bowls. In one bowl, stir through 1 tsp vanilla extract and add the vanilla layer into your cheesecake moulds to fill them 1/3 of the way up. Place this in the freezer to set while you make your other layers.
- With another bowl of the cheesecake batter, whisk through the cacao or cocoa until evenly combined (or blend if necessary). Once the vanilla layer has slightly set, pour this layer on top so 2/3 of the moulds are filled. Return to the freezer.
- For the remaining batter, add to the blender and blend with the berries until smooth. Spoon on top of the chocolate layer and return to the freezer to set overnight.
- Once set, decorate with your favourite toppings. Allow to sit at room temperature for 10-15 minutes before serving.
- Using an actual vanilla bean would be perfect but I know it’s quite expensive and not everyone casually has them lying around their pantry so use what you have!
- I actually decided to add in a small handful of raspberries for colour, but this is of course optional (I actually LOVE the taste of it too).