- In a mixing bowl, add the soy milk and apple cider vinegar and set aside for five minutes.
- Add the mashed banana, rice malt syrup and coconut oil before mixing briefly.
- Line a Bundt cake tin with unbleached baking paper. Add the cake batter evenly.
- Dollop the coconut yoghurt on top of the cake and using a skewer or chopstick, gently swirl it through the cake.
- Top the cake with crushed pecans before baking at 180C for 45 minutes.
- Cool in pan for five minutes before slicing and enjoying!