- Combine the coconut milk, coconut water, chia seeds and maple syrup, stirring thoroughly. Divide this mixture into two separate bowls.
- In one bowl, add the turmeric powder and lemon zest and stir through.
- In the other bowl, add the pomegranate powder and frozen raspberries and stir through.
- Cover the bowls and place in the fridge overnight to set.
- For the spirulina smoothie, blitz all ingredients in a blender until smooth.
- To assemble, layer the chia puddings in the bottom of a tall glass or jar. On top of this, add a layer of peanut butter. To finish, pour in the Spirulina Smoothie until the glass is full. Enjoy!