- Preheat oven to 180 degrees & prepare a baking tray with baking paper (you may need two trays depending on the size).
- Arrange the vegetables on the tray, drizzle with olive oil and season with Himalayan sea salt
- Roast until the pumpkin is soft and vegetables are cooked through.
- Put aside until read to assemble burgers.
- Place all coconut yoghurt pesto ingredients into a food processor and pulse until a smooth consistency is formed.
- Add the dry chickpea bun ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Add coconut yoghurt and mix to combine (it won’t fully mix just yet). Slowly add warm water to mixing bowl until a pancake consistency is formed.
- Melt some coconut oil or olive oil on a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat.
- Spoon your mixture onto the frying pan (aim for the size of a large orange), doing one at a time. The goal is to cook these buns slowly on a low heat to prevent burning.
- Once these are done, put them side until ready to use!
Simple Recipe – Time to assemble!
- Place one of your burger buns down on the plate, spread your pesto sauce over the bun, and top with rocket.
- Start stacking your roasted vegetables on top… stack as high as you want!
- Grab another one of your burger buns and spread your pesto sauce on one side and place the bun on top of the veggies. Put a skewer through the burger to hold it in place.
- Repeat steps for your other burger. Enjoy!