- Add all filling ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy. You may or may not need more coconut milk to get the mixture going so add more if required.
- Pour into the moulds of your choice and place into the freezer.
- Once set, remove from the moulds and decorate with your choice of toppings. I used melted vegan salted caramel chocolate, cacao nibs, crushed peanuts, chocolate pieces & chocolate coated almonds.
- Allow cheesecakes to sit at room temperature for 15-20 minutes before serving.
* The reason why I warm up the liquids in the recipe is because once you add a cold ingredient to the filling, it causes the oils to become solid and so the batter becomes super hard to blend up. If you then end up adding in loads of plant milk to compensate for this then it will take away from the rich flavour of the cheesecake.
** I know some of you are going to ask what you can sub for this, and I mean really I guess you can just leave it out but this is what really gives it the salted caramel flavour. I use the salted caramel lean protein from Tropeaka and it is incredible!