- Chop all vegetables and set aside. Mix vegetable stock paste with water.
- Place a pot on the stove over high heat, add liquid stock and vegetables.
- Bring to boil and cook for about 20 minutes, or until all vegetables are soft.
- Add in tandoori paste and smoked paprika, stir to incorporate. Reduce to a simmer,
- and cook for a further 15-20 min.
- Transfer to a blender, or use a bar mix to blitz the soup. Can leave chunks if desired.
- Add canned lentils and coconut yoghurt, stir until well mixed in.
- Serve hot, and add 1 tbsp of coconut cream to top.