- Place the dates and cashews separately in bowls of Cocobella Straight Up coconut water. Leave to soak overnight
- To make the base, take the soaked dates and drain of excess liquid. Blitz in a blender with almonds and cacao powder until a fine crumble appears. Scoop out and press mixture firmly into the bottom of a tin, roughly 20x30cms.
- To make the filling, take the soaked cashews and drain of excess liquid. Blitz in blender with coconut cream, rice malt syrup, spirulina, coconut oil, lemon juice and peppermint extract. Place on top of the base and spread mixture, smoothing evenly.
- Freeze for at least an hour or overnight. To finish, drizzle with melted dark chocolate. Can be kept in the freezer for 1-2 months.
- To make the nicecream, blitz ingredients to the blender until nice and creamy and place in a bowl.
- Top with set pieces of raw slice, mango and edible flowers.