- Start by roasting the cashews for 10 minutes on 180°c. keep an eye on them so they don’t burn.
- Place the parsnip on roasting pan, drizzle with olive oil and salt and bake for 30 minutes.
- To make the paste, add all paste ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Pour the paste into a large pot over medium heat and fry the paste for 10 minutes. Add in the mushrooms and fry for a further 5 minutes.
- Combine half of the roasted cashews, stock and coconut yoghurt in a blender, and blend until smooth. Add this to the pan also. Simmer on low heat for 15 minutes.
- Add in the snow peas, broccoli and edamame beans, and simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Serve the curry with rice, roasted parsnip, roasted cashews and coriander!