- Preheat oven to 180, wrap the garlic in aluminium foil and place it in the oven for 30 minutes to roast.
- In a large soup pot on a medium heat, add the pumpkin, carrot, onion, potato, capsicum, and dried coriander and sauté for one minute.
- Deglaze the pot with the vegetable stock and add the lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves and chilli flakes.
- Simmer the soup until the vegetables have softened through before removing the lemongrass and kaffir lime leaves and turning off the heat.
- Once the garlic has cooled, squeeze the garlic out of each clove into the soup.
- Using an immersion blender, blend the soup until there are no chunks of vegetables remaining, then add the soy sauce, fresh coriander and coconut yoghurt and blend through.
- Taste test for salt and pepper before blending a final time, and serve.