- Mix the dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 180oC.
- Slice the sweet potato and drizzle with 1 tbsp of olive oil and bake for 40-50mins until cooked through and nicely caramelised.
- Meanwhile, make the cauliflower marinate by mixing the miso paste, 1 tbsp tamarind or soy sauce, rice wine vinegar and 2 tbsp of olive oil. Coat the cauliflower florets well and bake for 25-30mins until softened and golden brown.
- For the coconut bacon (makes a big batch), mix together coconut flakes, 1 tbsp of olive oil, 2 tbsp of tamari or soy sauce, the smoked paprika, and 1 tbsp of maple syrup or sweetener of choice with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Bake in the preheated even for 5mins, flip and bake for another 5-7 minutes until golden brown. Cool down before serving.
- Pan fry the corn with a touch of olive oil until just cooked. They should be crisp and bright yellow. Remove the corn and set aside.
- For the teriyaki tofu, make the sauce with 2 tbsp of tamarind or soy sauce, 1 tsp of rice malt syrup or maple syrup and 1 tsp of sesame oil. On the same pan heat a tbsp of olive oil in a fry pan and fry tofu till golden brown on both sides. Turn off the heat and drizzle the sauce over, make sure the tofu is coated well with the sauce.
- Assemble the bowl by placing the greens on the bottom of the bowl as a base. Top with cauliflower, tofu, avocado, sweet potatoes, corn, carrots, edamame, and coconut bacon. Drizzle with the coconut yoghurt dressing and sprinkle with chopped nuts, nori and black sesame seeds.