- Begin by preheating the oven to 170C and lining a baking tray with baking paper.
- Sour cream: Whisk yoghurt, vinegar and salt in a bowl. Set aside.
- Salsa: Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together. Set aside.
- Spiced beans: Heat pan. Cook the beans in olive oil with all the spices in medium heat for 3-5 minutes. Set aside.
- Tofu queso: Use blender to mix all the ingredients. Add water to reach desired texture.
- On your baking tray, start by placing the corn chips, layer with the tofu queso and sautéed beans. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Once cooked, top with salsa, avocado, green jalapeños and sour cream. Serve.