- Line a 15cm x 20cm square cake tin, ensuring you extend baking paper over the sides to help lift the slice out of the tin once set.
- Combine all base ingredients in a high speed food processor until a sticky crumb forms.
- Press mixture firmly over the base of cake tin; smooth surface.
- Transfer to the freezer to set.
- Blend drained cashews, coconut oil, coconut milk and coconut water until smooth as possible.
- Add remaining ingredients; blend again until well combined.
- Pour filling over the macadamia base; smooth surface and return to the freezer.
White Chocolate Top
- Create a double boiler by placing a heat proof bowl over a pot off simmering water.
- Place cacao butter and coconut butter into the bowl.
- Pour in the maple syrup and stir frequently with a whisk until the cacao butter has completed melted down with the coconut butter and the maple has combined.
- Add sea salt and vanilla and continue to whisk until well combined and reaches a smooth consistency.
- Pour over the matcha filling and return to the freezer to set for a further 3 hours.
Remove the slice using the extended baking paper; slice into bite size pieces and store in the refrigerator.