- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Place all ingredients into a food processor and mix until well combined (alternatively, you can whisk all ingredients together in a bowl).
- Place one heaped tablespoon of mixture into each mould and bake for approximately 15 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile mix Cocobella Natural coconut yoghurt, coconut sugar and vanilla together.
- Once donuts have cooled, cover in Cocobella Natural Coconut Yoghurt frosting and dust with extra coconut sugar and cinnamon.
- Donuts best eaten warm or at room temperature (if you store them in the fridge they can become a little dry, so leave to come to room temperature before consuming).