Method for Winnie the Pooh:
- Blend the mixes separately, keeping one in the fridge or freezer while you make the other, so it stays cool and solid.
- Spoon, or pour into a funnel half of the yellow smoothie into a jar or glass for the ‘legs’.
- Repeat with the red smoothie for Winnie’s ‘shirt’. I prefer to us a funnel as it slows the process, making the pour more gently, and less likely to disrupt the layers.
- Repeat with the other half of the yellow smoothie for the ‘head’
Method for Piglet:
- Using about a tablespoon of the frozen dragonfruit, blend everything up. This is the lighter part of the smoothie, aka the ‘head’. once blended, set aside about 2 x tablespoons of the mix, and put in the fridge / freezer.
- Return the rest of the mix to the blender, and add the remaining dragonfruit. This will make up the ‘body’ of piglet.
- Spoon, or pour into a funnel the darker pink mix into the bottle / jar, until it is about 3/4 full.
- Repeat with the lighter pink smoothie, and fill to the top.