TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
HOW TO ENTER
2. To enter, individuals must;
a) Enter via the official competition tile on the Cocobella Instagram feed here.
b) Entrants must tag a friend in the comments section, be following @purecocobella and have a public profile.
c) By entering, users agree to these Terms and Conditions.
Disclaimer: this Competition is not affiliated with, sponsored by or administered by Instagram.
WHO CAN ENTER
3. Entry is only open to residents of Australia who are thirteen years (13) or older. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
5. Users may enter more than once, so long as each individual entry is unique.
6. The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that his or her Entry will not be obscene, defamatory, libellous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
7. The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO WIN
8. The Competition commences at 5pm AEST on Friday 7th December 2018 and closes at 9pm AEST on Thursday 20th December 2018 (the “Competition Period”). Final Entries must be submitted via the Cocobella or Edible Beauty official Instagram competition tile before 9pm AEST on Thursday 20th December 2018. At the conclusion of the Competition Period, five (5) entries will be selected as Major Prize winner of the Competition by a panel appointed by the Promoter, at the Promoter’s sole discretion. These Winners will be chosen at random, this is a game of chance.
9. The Winners shall be determined on behalf of COCOBELLA by agency Nitty Gritty at 81 Rupert Street, Collingwood, Victoria 3066, and announced on Friday 21st December 2018. The decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all. The Winners shall be announced via Instagram, and contacted directly via Instagram direct message Friday 21st December 2018 by Nitty Gritty.
10. The five (5) Major Winners will receive the following:
a) 1 x carton of Cocobella Straight Up coconut water 1L, valued at $33 RRP
b) 1 x carton Cocobella coconut water flavoured* 1L, valued at $33 RRP
c) and 1 x carton Cocobella coconut water flavoured* 250mL, valued at $26.40 RRP
*flavours subject to availability.
11. The total retail value of each prize is $92 RRP. The total retail value of all five (5) prizes is $462 RRP.
12. The Prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. If Winner/s are not contactable or the Prize is not claimed prior to 6pm Monday 7th January 2019 the Prize will be reallocated to another winner.
14. Delivery will be attempted by the Promoter during the month of January, post holiday period. If delivery of is unable to be made on first attempt to the winner’s/s’ nominated address, there will be no re-delivery offered and the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the prize.
RELEASE FOR PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
15. The Winners agree to participate in any promotional activities associated with the Prize such as public appearances, photo opportunities or media interviews, as might be required by the Promoter. The Winners agrees to the Promoter using the Winner’s likeness and image for any purpose related to the Prize and Competition.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
16. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. Any cost associated with accessing Facebook and mobile applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
18. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
19. The Promoter and their associated agencies shall not be liable in any way if the performance of obligations hereunder is delayed or becomes impossible by reason of any Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause.
20. The Promoter only collects the personal details submitted/opted into at competition entry. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you will be contacted by Cocobella through the submitted contact details for the purposes of distributing your prize to you.
21. The Promoter is MADE (AUST) PTY LTD ABN 19 009 936 574, having its registered office at 14 Rodeo Drive. Dandenong South Vic 3175 Australia.
22. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of Victoria, Australia.
23. NSW permit number: LTPS/18/29405