TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1.These Terms and Conditions govern the Competition. All other information provided prior to entering the Competition, including any instructions on how to enter the Competition, form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Any entry not complying with these Terms and Conditions is invalid.
HOW TO ENTER
2. To enter, individuals must;
a) Enter via competition post by uploading a recipe that includes Cocobella in its ingredients, with #CocobellaRecipe and @PureCocobella tagged in the copy and/or image that corresponds their entry.
b) Every week, Nitty Gritty (on behalf of Cocobella) will select two stand-out recipes, and post them on Instagram Stories for the Cocobella community to vote their favourite.
c) The winning recipe with the most votes via Instagram Stories, will win the prize for that particular week.
Disclaimer: this Competition is not affiliated with, sponsored by or administered by Instagram.
WHO CAN ENTER
3. Entry is only open to residents of Australia who are eighteen years (18) or older. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
4. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions will be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
5. Users may enter multiple times as long as recipe is unique, and their own.
6. The Entrant acknowledges and agrees that his or her Entry will not be obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, gives rise to civil liability, or violate any law.
7. The Entrant confirms and warrants that they have full power and authority to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnifies the Promoter from and against any and all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
HOW TO WIN
8. The Competition commences at 11.30AM AEST on Wednesday 18th February 2019 and closes at 9pm AEST on Friday 15th March 2019 (the “Competition Period”). Final Entries must be submitted before Friday 15th March 2019. During each week of the Competition Period, there will be one winner selected. At the conclusion of the Competition Period, there will be four entries selected as Major Prize winners of the Competition by a panel appointed by the Promoter, at the Promoter’s sole discretion. The Winners will be chosen based on the creativity of their recipe, before being selected collectively by the Cocobella online community.
9. The Winners shall be determined on behalf of COCOBELLA by agency Nitty Gritty’s address to Studio 2, 81 Rupert Street Collingwood, 3066, in addition to community votes, and announced each week during the Competition Period. The decision is final and binding upon all entrants and no correspondence will be entered into. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all. The Winners shall be announced via Instagram Story, as well as a direct contact via Instagram Direct Message.
10. The 4 x Major Winners will receive the following, each:
a) 2 x cartons of Cocobella Coconut Yoghurt 500g valued at $72.
11. The total retail value of the all prizes is approximately AUD $288.00.
12. The Prize must be taken as stated and is not transferable or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash.
13. If Winner/s are not contactable or the Prize is not claimed by the Major Winner prior to 20th March 2019, the Prize will forfeited. If delivery is unable to be made on first attempt to the winner’s/s’ nominated address/es, there will be no re-delivery offered and the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the prize.
14. In order for winners to redeem their prize, delivery must be able to be made to a business address that is manned weekdays during business hours within Made Group’s delivery zones in Melbourne, Sydney, Perth or Brisbane. Please see below guide for delivery zones, which may be subject to change without notice. If this cannot be provided, the Promoter reserves the right to forfeit the prize.
RELEASE FOR PROMOTIONAL ACTIVITIES
15. The Winners agree to participate in any promotional activities associated with the Prize such as public appearances, photo opportunities or media interviews, as might be required by the Promoter. The Winners agrees to the Promoter using the Winner’s likeness and image for any purpose related to the Prize and Competition.
EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
16. If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
17. Any cost associated with accessing Facebook, Instagram and mobile applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used. The use of any automated software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
18. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or offer that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a entrant; or (f) use of a Prize.
19. The Promoter and their associated agencies shall not be liable in any way if the performance of obligations hereunder is delayed or becomes impossible by reason of any Act of God, war, fire, earthquake, strike, sickness, accident, civil commotion or any other cause.
20. The Promoter only collects the personal details submitted/opted into at competition entry. If your entry is selected as a winning entry, you will be contacted by Cocobella through the submitted contact details for the purposes of distributing your prize to you.
21. The Promoter is MADE (AUST) PTY LTD ABN 19 009 936 574, having its registered office at 14 Rodeo Drive, Dandenong South Vic 3175 Australia.
22. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the law of Victoria, Australia.